Monday, October 17, 2011

"A New Beginning"

Boy, oh boy... It has been a long time since I have even logged onto the blog. I'm going to be honest with you: Blogging has gone by the way-side with me in the recent years.

I can remember posting long, endearing notes on Facebook and people actually caring. Whatev.

I've decided to start blogging a little more consistently, and not just about my rants and things of that sort. I want to provide some opinions and reviews on things that are generally effecting my life and the lives of those around me.

So, that being said, starting tonight The JA Effect is back.


My first real review will be of Batman: Arkham City, which comes out tomorrow at 12AM(or 10 hours, give or take a minute). I will have it in my hands by 12:10 and will be playing by 12:45. I hope to have a very basic review on the first stage of the game by tomorrow evening of the same time.


Stick around if you want to hear more about games, hockey, food, or just life in general. Everyone has a blog, but no one has me.

No comments: